Thursday, January 29, 2015

Welcome! It's been a while

If you're visiting this blog today you probably read my blog post on apt613.ca about the future of the city. As you can see, it's been a while since my last blog post. I put my blog of pause for a few reasons. First, I started a new and demanding job in Parliament that took up a lot of my time. Second, I started this blog to bring ideas to the table to make our city better. Frankly, Ottawa needed it. But over time the very things I wanted to see happen in our city began to materialize to the point where I questioned whether this blog was needed.

So now it's 2015 and the city is in a much better place; there's actually vision. Although Reinventing Ottawa as it was probably isn't needed today, I must admit I have a little itch to write about the city again. We'll see what happens. Subscribe or follow me on Twitter to see what I decide to do next.

Reinventing Ottawa,

Kevin Bourne

2 comments: